Tuesday, March 1, 2011

4 DAYS LEFT!!! WOOOOOO!!!!

OH MY GOODNESS!!! I seriously CANNOT believe that it has been almost a month since I began my facebook fast! It really does seem like yesterday that I started this task. I remember when I put up my first blog and was thinking how long this month was going to be. I also didn't think that I was going to be able to last, and that I would give in.


 
BUT GUESS WHAT WORLD???
I DIDN'T GIVE IN!
*play victorious music here*

I really, honestly and truly cannot believe how 1) fast this month went by, 2) how much I was addicted to facebook and 3) how much I learned. I will tell more about the whole how much I learned thing when I officially finish my facebook fast. All I can say though is I cannot freaking WAIT to check facebook again! I'm just curious to see how many notifications I have. As much as this has been a positive experience, I can't wait to get back with the program and catch up. Still sounds pathetic, but know what? I learned a lot from this, and I think I can honestly say that I won't be on facebook as much as I used to. But I will explain more about that on Sunday when I will finally be done with this fast.

1 comment:

  1. I am proud of you for fasting! That is a tough task. I rarely am on facebook these days, don't know why. Just not my route anymore. How was logging back on after a whole month?

    Love you sis. <3

    ReplyDelete